Rhinehart Finishing is the leader when it comes to industrial powder coating services for a variety of industries. Industrial powder coating is the electrostatic application of dry epoxies, plastics, polyesters and other materials. The process provides a durable and long-lasting finish to protect high-performance machinery. Best suited for rougher and more rugged environments, professional powder coating protects your equipment and enables enhanced performance even in the harshest conditions.
When compared to industrial spray painting, the use of powder coating offers a higher level of adherence and durability compared to most liquid paints. This process also delivers better coverage in hard-to-reach areas, creating an extremely effective seal for every inch of your equipment. Although the approach may differ depending on the part or product being painted, our full-service capabilities include mechanical cleaning and pretreatment to ensure the best results. We also offer extensive paint quality testing after application.
Durability for Demanding Applications
Our high-performance powder coating capabilities are ideal for industries that build machinery used in demanding applications. These include everything from construction equipment to the military and defense sector. As a TACOM-approved combat-grade applicator, the reliability of our powder coating services is second to none. Our CARC powder coating capabilities offer best-in-class chemical resistance for the most demanding environments. No matter the industry, our goal is to provide our clients with the most dependable equipment.
Rhinehart offers numerous types of powder coats to provide our clients with the best solution for their situation. Depending on the desired performance outcome, we may recommend epoxy, polyester, polyurethane, acrylic or hybrid mixtures for your equipment.
Advantages of High-Performance Powder Coating
Beyond obvious qualities such as their versatility and longevity, some other main advantages of powder coatings include:
- Corrosion Resistance – These create a thicker and more resilient layer of protection against corrosion and chemical exposure.
- Heat- and Chip-Resistant – Although most paints will chip when exposed to dry and hot environments, industrial powder coats are designed to withstand them.
- VOC-Free – Because they are free of flammable and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), they don’t pose risks to employees.
- Reusable and Recyclable – Overspray from the application process can be easily recovered and recirculated for future use to eliminate wasted materials.
- Less Maintenance – Performance powder coating not only is more durable but also requires less upkeep and reapplication. You can restore the quality and appearance of your equipment quickly with simple cleaning methods.
Rhinehart’s in-house capabilities along with state-of-the-art powder coating booths allow us to handle all your intricate project needs. Our personalized approach and dedication to customer satisfaction make all the difference, and we look forward to exceeding your expectations. Contact us today or request a quote to learn more about our processes and how we can work together.