Few people work as hard as farmers. Considering the long hours and physical exertion under the sun, the agricultural sector depends on its equipment’s performance and longevity to help it meet its daily demands. From ploughs to tractors to harrows, there are countless machines and tools that farmers need to keep in good working order. Chip-resistant paints, anti-corrosion enamels and other coatings must be applied correctly to ensure farm equipment will be able to withstand hard work and harsh environments. Rhinehart Finishing is proud to set the standard when it comes to agricultural painting services, helping our customers ensure long lifespans and regulatory compliance for their machinery.
Our experience gives us a deep understanding of our customers’ unique needs. We know what the industry requires and expects from these types of protective solutions. We strive to provide our clients with the highest-quality results every time.
Our capabilities provide numerous benefits for your equipment, including:
- Heat resistance
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Water and weatherproofing
- Chemical resistance
- Easier cleaning and maintenance
- Scratch and chip resistance
- Energy savings
- Anti-aging properties
- And much more…
Choosing Rhinehart Finishing for painting farm equipment means customers get a variety of options for their equipment. Here are a few of the services we offer to our customers in this sector:
- Mechanical Cleaning/Pretreatment: We have the most advanced automated and manual surface preparation techniques in the industry. Our capabilities in cleaning and pretreatment deliver the best results for adhesion of farm implement paint and ensure a longer-lasting finish.
- Liquid Spray Paint Services: Our environmentally friendly paint booths are capable of handling part sizes up to 12’ X 3’ X 6’. However, our state-of-the-art automated and manual paint lines also are capable of handling very small and intricate parts. This range enables us to deliver the most complete farm implement spray paint services in the industry.
- Powder Coating: Agricultural equipment needs protection that can stand up to the challenges of hard, daily work. Our powder coating capabilities can ensure that components are fully protected from the elements as well as regular wear and tear. As a TACOM-approved provider of combat-grade powder coating, we offer the most advanced and effective solutions to be found anywhere.
Choose Rhinehart Finishing Today
Similar to the military and construction industries, the agricultural sector must be sure its equipment will work dependably for years to come. We are committed to serving it with specialized agricultural equipment coatings that will keep these essential machines in the field for as long as possible.
We’ve held a leadership position in the marketplace for decades, and with good reason. Our dedication to achieving the highest quality in everything we do is evident when you look at our state-of-the-art facilities, our exceptional personnel and our qualifications. As our TACOM status indicates, we take our work seriously and do everything in our power to ensure customer satisfaction. None of our competitors can offer the same level of devotion to excellence as we do, and the difference is clear.
See the tractor and implement paint services we have to offer and contact us today to find out what we can do for you.